18 April 2010

Three men treated for electric shocks today

Browsing through the news today, this article caught my eyes





PARAMEDICS treated three men for electric shocks in separate cases across Melbourne today. Two of the men were taken to hospital


Electrical burn on fingers

Dislocated shoulders and electrical burns. Ouch! But thankfully all three men are safe. Electrical accidents may in many cases, tragically, be fatal. For your own safety, if you need electrical work done, please call a licensed electrician to have a look.

1 comment:

  1. Really these types of accidents shows that how much dangerous the electricity is but thanks to the workers and hospital that gave the rapid treatment as the same as Electrician Arlington got.

    ReplyDelete