As we go about our work each day, we come across instances where customers could have saved some money, been safer or just been more aware of the best options available to them in this world of fast changing technology. This is where we document such experiences in the hope that all future customers will benefit from this knowledge.
New homes and major renovations
- Buying a house? 7 tips for the new home buyer
- When to call an electrician for your new home and what to ask
- Need to hire a builder's power pole for building your new house?
- Want to purchase a builder's power pole?
- Make sure the house you are buying is not stealing power
- Are Home Solar Systems in Melbourne Worth the Investment?
- Underground Electrical Cable
- Dangers of roof insulation: Electrical fires and shocks
- Roof insulation scheme abandoned. Have your insulation work inspected if you have used this scheme
- An RCD or safety switch could save your life
- Excavation safety: Dial Before You Dig
- Dont DIY electrical work
- DIY electrical work may leave your home uninsured
General electrical problems
- A power outlet that never worked in eight years
- Why does a fuse keep blowing? Top 3 reasons
- Does your fuse keep blowing? Fix it yourself with our help
- Smart Meter Safety